Tuesday, October 18, 2011

your HELP is needed

I totally realize that I am likely "talking" to absolutly NO one, however in the off chance that someone is out there it's 1 more person to hear and know this.


I was born and raised in Virginia. Northern Virginia more specifically. That detail is very important to thse of us who are from here ;)


A few weeks back we had some pretty serious flooding around here... people lost there lives.



One of those people was a little boy by the name of Jack.



Jack was the son of a woman who I went to High School with, Anna (we didn't know each other) and older brother to Margaret.



Jack was taken from this world... his family, in the floods.



I don't dare try to capture all the details here when others can and have done it so much better. All I really wanted to do was spread the word in the hope of bring a tiny bit of joy to Jack's little sister and maybe his parents as well.


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... I beg... take a few moment to read and consider spreading the word... maybe someone... the right person, will hear.

Thank you.




No comments: