Friday, May 18, 2007

happy birthday charlotte!

Today is my sisters birthday she's 44. She is the closest sibling in age to me. When we were younger this meant she was the one I fought with the most. She was always ordering me to help her clean before Mom got home, and I was always pouting about it. She is crazy & loud & can put people off until they get to know her. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. She has been married to her high school sweetheart for 20+ years, and actually is the only one of my siblings to have never been divorced. She has 2 of the greatest kids ever (I'm not just saying that) I have other nieces & nephews...these two are great....not perfect...but great nonetheless. She is compassionate & sensitive & most of all fun as hell!

Just look at that cheesy smile. HA!

(she is the one in front. I'm on shoulders)

Happy Birthday Charlotte! I love you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Look who won fabric over at Sew,mama,sew! Go you!