Monday, March 19, 2007

# 2

It's been a loooong month. To be more specific, it's been a long hard week.

My cousin Kenneth was killed in an automobile accident on Wednesday the 7th, he was 39 years old. His 40th birthday is in May. He leaves behind his wife who is a strong & beautiful woman inside & out. As well as 2 of the sweetest kids ever. Along with his father, step-mom, brother & step-siblings his extended family will miss him greatly. We love you Ken. XO

This wore me out. I was just exhausted. Then came the springing ahead, which I have a hard time adjusting to in and of itself. Come Monday I was beat. Then came the non-stop 3 day "All Staff meeting" at work. A lot of which is a complete and utter waste of time. Not to mention hard for me to get into it. We had NO scheduled time to do any actual work, which makes catch up that much worse. ugh.


Nice post eh? Sorry. Wanted to document it, needed to get it out. I'm just fried.

No comments: